Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-17 Origin:Site
In the current LED flood light market, there are many types of LED flood light products, and their quality is also uneven. As a professional LED flood light manufacturer,Shandong Ximan Lighting will teach you how to judge the quality of LED flood light today.
First of all, we understand the characteristics of LED flood light, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, dustproof and waterproof, and good light transmission. Because of the fierce competition, major merchants have launched price wars, and it is becoming more and more difficult to choose high-quality floodlights while prices are falling. Through the following 5 points, I hope everyone can choose a good floodlight.
1. Look at the lamp beads. The lamp beads are the core part of the entire LED flood light. High-quality lamp beads and packaging technology largely determine the life span of a product.
2. Look at the power supply, the life of the power supply is much shorter than the life of the lamp bead. The life of the lamp bead is 50,000 to 100,000 hours, and the life of the power supply is only about 10,000 to 30,000 hours. A good power supply can increase the life and power efficiency of the projector. Properly matched will make LED floodlights more energy efficient and more durable.
3. Looking at the structure of the lamp body, most of the LED floodlights are installed outdoors, and the working environment is harsh. If the product cannot be dustproof and waterproof, the lamp will often fail due to foreign matter entering the lamp during the working process, and cannot continue to work stably.
4. Look at the material of the lamp body. A good LED flood light can be used for at least several years. If the lamp body material is unstable and has poor corrosion resistance, the life of the lamp will be greatly reduced.
5. Looking at the panel lens, the panel lens is divided into high-transmittance glass, ordinary glass, and plastic. The quality of the glass is more stable, the aging speed is slower, and the light projection efficiency is better.